Join our Team!
We are looking for a motivated candidate to support our role as Managing Partner of the WILDSEA Europe network.
If you are passionate about ecotourism and are looking to develop a professional career around marketing & commercialization of ecotourism products and experiences, send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com by May 15th, 2019.
As Officer assigned to the WILDSEA Europe network, you will be responsible for:
- Mapping products, experiences and resources linked to ecotourism and “healthy coastal living” in coastal tourism destinations in Europe.
- Listing of eco & wellness tourism products and experiences in www.wildsea.eu.
- Providing great customer service and diligent response to requests for information on listed activities and holiday packages in www.wildsea.eu.
- Providing technical and commercial support to member operators of the WILDSEA Europe network.
- Generating ecotourism related contents for web/blogs/newsletters.
- Outreach and support of on-going citizen science initiatives.
- Social media management.
- You have recently completed a Bachelor or Master degree in Tourism, Marketing or a in a similar field connected to ecotourism.
- You are a native English speaking person or proficient in English, with excellent writing skills.
- You are motivated, proactive, with a sense of responsibility and disposition to work in a Team, while feeling comfortable leading your tasks with independence and limited guidance.
- You feel comfortable using word processors (i.e. Word) and spread sheets (i.e. Excel) as working tools. You are familiar with social media management.
You can download the job description here.